Dublin 12 Local Policing Forum covers the areas of Drimnagh, Crumlin, Kimmage, Walkinstown and Greenhills.
The Forum holds 4 public meetings per year, and the locations for these rotate between the different areas. There are two Garda stations in the Dublin 12 LPF’s area: Crumlin and Sundrive Road.
The management committee includes:
- A Chairperson, elected from members of the management committee
- At least two Dublin City Council elected representatives
- A Garda Inspector
- Dublin City Council Area Manager from Crumlin and Ballyfermot offices, which each cover parts of the Dublin 12 area
- An elected public representative of South Dublin County Council
- Staff representative from South Dublin County Council
- Dublin South City Partnership
- Two representatives from the Dublin 12 Local Drugs and Alcohol Task Force
- Several local community representatives from areas across Dublin 12
The Forum is supported by Rea Lavelle, Dublin City Council.
Rea Lavelle, Coordinator
phone: 087 385 6372