Dublin 12 Community Safety Forum covers the areas of Drimnagh, Crumlin, Kimmage, Walkinstown and Greenhills.
Quarterly Public Meetings: January, April, July, October.
Venue : The Forum holds 4 public meetings per year, and the locations for these rotate between the different areas. St. Marys Hall, Mother McAuley, Bosco and Online
Phone: 01 473 2196
The Management Committee meets 6-8 times per year.
Term is 3 years and chair rotates every 2 years
Induction and training provided
Currently Dublin 12 CSF is chaired by Councillor Sophie Nicoullaud.
The management committee includes:
- A Chairperson, elected from members of the management committee
- At least two Dublin City Council elected representatives
- A Garda Inspector
- Dublin City Council Area Manager from Crumlin and Ballyfermot offices, which each cover parts of the Dublin 12 area
- An elected public representative of South Dublin County Council
- Staff representative from South Dublin County Council
- Dublin South City Partnership
- Two representatives from the Dublin 12 Local Drugs and Alcohol Task Force
- Several local community representatives from areas across Dublin 12